Perfect for birthday parties, baby showers, or anything else you decide should have a nautical theme! This DIY printable nautical bunting can be printed as many times as you need. 8 different patterns included.
You will receive 4 high quality ready-to-print PDF with two flag templates per sheet, suitable for printing on either A4 or US Letter size paper. The finished bunting flags measure 5×5″ plus 1″ tabs to form hanging loops.
Also see my matching nautical digital paper pack.
- Polka dots
Using your printable nautical bunting
You will need:
- A working printer
- Good quality paper / card stock
- Scissors or craft knife
- String, cord or ribbon
- Print onto stiff paper or card.
- Cut around outline carefully with scissors or a craft knife.
- Fold over tabs and glue or sellotape to the back of each flag.
- Thread string, cord or ribbon through the hanging loops.
If you choose to send the bunting to a commercial printer and require an alternative file type to PDF, please don’t hesitate to ask and I will provide whatever your printer needs.
Share your creations on Facebook for a chance to win great prizes!