Perfect for weddings and bridal showers, or just skip the wedding bells and use for a rose pink party theme. This DIY printable wedding bunting can be printed as many times as you need. 8 different patterns included.
You will receive 4 high quality ready-to-print PDF with two templates per sheet, suitable for printing on either A4 or US Letter size paper. The finished bunting flags measure 5×5″ plus 1″ tabs to form hanging loops.
Also see my matching rose wedding digital paper pack.
- Wedding bells
- Wedding text
- Roses x 2
- Polka dots
Using your printable wedding bunting
You will need:
- A working printer
- Good quality paper / card stock
- Scissors or craft knife
- String, cord or ribbon
- Print onto stiff paper or card.
- Cut around outline carefully with scissors or a craft knife.
- Fold over tabs and glue or sellotape to the back of each flag.
- Thread string, cord or ribbon through the hanging loops.
- Share your creations on Facebook for a chance to win great prizes!
If you choose to send the bunting to a commercial printer and require an alternative file type to PDF, please don’t hesitate to ask and I will provide whatever your printer needs.